What is Patient Access
With Patient Access, you can now view, book and cancel appointments at your local GP surgery from home, work or on the move — wherever you can connect to the internet. What's more, because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night. You will need to register with the Practice before you can use these online services. Please contact reception to do so.
Click here to login to patient access or to register
Plus, Patient Access is not just for booking GP appointments, you can also:
- Order repeat prescriptions.
- Change your address details.
- Send secure messages to your practice.
- View your medical record securely online
Please note: your local practice may not offer every Patient Access feature. Ask at your surgery to find out which are available to you.
Is my Information Secure
All information that is sent to your surgery via Patient Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information.
Please note: Before you are able to use this service you must first have access to your personal registration information. Please read the information below.
To Obtain your Registration Information
To register for this service please ask the receptionist for a website registration form, which generates a PIN number to enable you to set up access from your own computer.
First time use of Patient Access Online Services
- Click on https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Register">Register and follow the log-on instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account.
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery.
- You can then register and use the online services.